Facilities and services
- 2 x super-king/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x double (with single bunk above) with en suite shower room
"From the moment we stepped through the front door of the wonderful Chalet Rock, our chalet team look after us like royalty. They were extremely professional, yet down-to-earth and pitched their services in a very friendly, yet unobtrusive manner. We will definitely be back!" Mrs T.S., Chalet guest
Chalet Rock is a newly built stone and timber chalet, hidden away in a quiet corner of Verbier, a three-minute chauffeured drive away from the ski lifts. Uninterrupted views towards the Mont Blanc massif can be enjoyed from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalet’s expansive terraces.
Completed in 2012, Chalet Rock has been lovingly designed throughout in a modern contemporary style. Thanks to its state-of-the-art wood pellet and solar-powered heating and ventilation systems, the chalet is not only beautifully warm and cosy, but environmentally-friendly too.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Rock has five bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is gorgeous, with spectacular views and a spacious modern bathroom, finished in stylish polished concrete. The chalet's double-height living room is full of light and its floor-to-ceiling panoramic French windows open onto a large south-facing balcony with sun loungers and giant bean-bags.
Downstairs, Chalet Rock boasts a superb cinema room, as well as a second living room with TV, games consoles and a pool table. The chalet comes with Sky TV, wifi internet and garage parking. Children with energy to burn will be kept busy sledging and building snow dens in the large open meadow right in front of the chalet.
For those who like their seclusion, Chalet Rock is the perfect mountain bolt-hole.
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 14 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
* This is an 8 night stay from Sunday 9th April - Monday 17th April
To enquire about Chalet Rock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
To view our full portfolio of 18 luxury chalets in Verbier please click here.
What's Included »
What's Included in the price:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
ADDITIONAL EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging