FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- 10-metre indoor swimming pool
- Spa with hammam, sauna, plunge pool and jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- Home cinema room
- Wifi and Sky TV
- Separate play room with toys
- Professional chef, dedicated chalet manager and chalet host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Large south-facing balconies
- Underground parking
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with private shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (4 full size beds, incl 1 double) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Mezzanine room with shared bathroom
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
"Palatial Grandeur. One of the fifty best Alpine chalets, truly lavish." Daily Telegraph
"This was without exception the best and most enjoyable ski holiday any of us have ever had - and I’ve been skiing for some 62 years. Constantly mind-boggling attention to detail and outstanding service, food and drink. And what a chalet. Thank you for the holiday of a lifetime.” Mr C.L., Chalet Nyumba
If there was such a thing as the fairytale mountain hideaway, Chalet Nyumba would be it. Meaning “home” in Swahili, Nyumba is perched high above the village, with arguably the best views of any chalet in Verbier.
Nestled in a private corner of the exclusive Sonalon area in the heights of Verbier, Chalet Nyumba was completed in 2009. This beautiful 500 sqm chalet boasts a magnificent spa, finished in Italian marble. Sliding glass doors open up to the commanding views across the valley and the mountains beyond.
The main living room has a dramatic double height ceiling and is furnished with worn leather sofas and distressed wooden furniture. There is a stylish mix of alpine detailing, African artwork and carvings. In the cinema room there's a projector screen and extensive DVD library. And if all that isn’t enough to keep the children entertained, there is also a large playroom, with countless toys and games.
A proportion of the holiday price goes to the UK-registered “Give a Future Foundation”, which supports a variety of education projects for orphans and vulnerable children in Ethiopia.
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 12 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
* These are 3-night weekends from 2-5 Mar and 9-12 Mar priced at CHF20,000
To enquire about Chalet Nyumba please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
To view our full portfolio of 18 luxury chalets in Verbier please click here.
What's Included »
What's Included in the price:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
ADDITIONAL EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging