Facilities and services
- 10-metre indoor swimming pool
- Spa with hammam, cold plunge pool and Jacuzzi
- In-house massage therapist and 2 treatment rooms
- 2 outdoor cedar hot tubs
- Home cinema room with Wii, X-Box and other games
- Wifi and Sky TV
- Large south-facing terrace
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- 3 incredible chefs (with 1* and 2* Michelin restaurant experience)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- 10 x Twin/super-king size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/super-king size suites with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and cedar hot tub
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
"No.14 Verbier manages to be a chalet, a hotel and a home all at once, mixing contemporary design with sleek interior lines. To stay in No.14 is to draw a lucky number, a sacred number." Paris Match
"The World’s Greatest Chalet" In the Snow Magazine
Described by the Daily Telegraph as "Verbier's top chalet" and by the Daily Mail as "The most luxurious chalet in Verbier, perhaps even in the Alps", No.14 is arguably the most unique chalet available to rent in Verbier.
Owned by Verbier Exclusive director David Pearson, this former hotel recently underwent an extensive transformation and refurbishment. The result is one of stylish, contemporary alpine chic, complimented by the highest quality fixtures and fittings, with all furniture custom-made in London. With over 1000 sqm of living space and 13 en suite bedrooms, No.14 is perfect for special occasions, extended families and corporate groups.
One of the highlights is the spa which has a 10-metre pool, steam room, cold plunge pool, jacuzzi and two treatment rooms. Outside, an expansive decked terrace is the perfect place to admire the views of the Combin Massif, either from one of the comfy sun loungers or from the warmth of the large cedar hot tub - glass of vintage champagne in hand!
Although No.14 is only a seven-minute walk from the Place Centrale or two minutes from the bottom of the Le Rouge piste, there is always a chauffeured 4x4 vehicle to take you wherever you need. No.14 is usually taken on an exclusive use basis, but is also occasionally available for individual room bookings when the dining tables can be split and the chalet is run as a boutique hotel.
"No previous holiday has come close to our stay in No.14. You've created something very special. It all just works in a seamless and effortless way. Little surprise then that I want to rebook next year." Mr. S.C, No.14 Verbier
|DATE||CHALET PRICE||DATE||CHALET PRICE|
|13 - 16 DEC||
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
- **This is a 3 night stay 18th - 21st Feb
To enquire about No.14, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
To view our full portfolio of 18 luxury chalets in Verbier please click here.
What's Included »
What's Included in the price:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of 15 dedicated staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
ADDITIONAL EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging